- Audit and prepare group contracts when requested by Sales Director or Sales representatives
- Administer and maintain computer and hard-copy sales records on groups and family reunions
- Produce Group Sales reports
- Apply strong working knowledge of Amadeus, Microsoft Office and Excel software
- Develop and apply knowledge of property management software (Maestro)
- Maintain working knowledge of Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch inventory and conference capabilities
- Operate office equipment including telephone, computers, and copiers/scanners
- Possess stamina to work in the work environment described herein.
- Prefer strong working knowledge of lodging industry concepts and practices
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Must possess strong organizational skills to keep large amounts of information accurate along with strong attention to detail
- Must support and model the Association service principles and service standards
- Must have strong math aptitude skills
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMNTS
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient and professional
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse community
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
- All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work under deadline pressure in mentally demanding environment;
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time while on the phone or working at a computer workstation
- Must be able to travel between centers as required by demands of position
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.