- Basic pump and filter maintenance
- Vacuuming/Skimming/Brushing pools
- Maintaining chemical levels
- Maintaining salt systems/chlorine generators
- Occasional minor repairs
- Interacting with homeowners on a daily basis in a professional manner
Lift up to 100lbs, sit, kneel, stand for long periods, jump, squat, crawl, reach, and drive a vehicle for extended periods.
- Legal ability to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to work.
- A working and reliable cell phone. (A phone with a camera and picture-sending capabilities is preferred but not required.)
- A clear criminal history; i.e., no felony convictions.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- A valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Cognitive thinking abilities
- Ability to recognize and solve problems
- Desire to succeed and do what it takes to move up
- Fast learner