This hands-on individual will support digital content marketing and SEO/PPC initiatives. The Digital Content Specialist will create compelling content for blogs, articles, email nurture campaigns, product descriptions, social media, and product websites. The Digital Content Specialist will be responsible for evaluating web and paid content analytics to adjust target messaging as needed. They will regularly update product websites with fresh content and uncover high-value backlinking opportunities by pitching articles to various third-party publishing sites. The Digital Content Specialist will be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
The Digital Content Specialist will exhibit a deep understanding of current SEO best practices and keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Digital Content Specialist should have the ability to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase click-through traffic, the amount of time spent on-site, visitor engagement, and conversion throughputs.
The Digital Content Specialist will be responsible for managing, tracking, and optimizing google PPC ad accounts and product-specific paid campaigns. The candidate must have a working knowledge of the google ads platform, researching keywords, configuring and optimizing PPC campaigns, setting up conversion-tracking analytics, and monitoring program performance.
- Conducts in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original, target-specific content.
- Develops content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and product websites to drive SEO and inbound traffic goals.
- Assists the marketing team in developing content for digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Proofreads content to correct errors and inconsistencies.
- Edits and polishes existing content to improve readability and relevance to visitors and web crawlers.
- Executes keyword research and utilizes SEO best practices to increase site and page rankings and traffic to the companys product websites.
- Creates compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of target audiences.
- Identifies buyer needs and recommends new content to address content gaps across all products.
- Builds out paid ad campaigns and content marketing, demonstrating an understanding of the target market for our product solution sets and key benefits to drive net-new leads, MQLs, and SQLs
- Develops content for email nurture and one-off campaigns, including drip copy, white papers, blogs, and social media
- Manages product blogs, develops new blog content, and repurposes existing content from white papers and relevant web articles to post on the blog
- Works in tandem with the in-house SEO Specialist to monitor SEO progress and make recommendations for changes to the SEO workflow
- Facilitates and manages PPC and digital ad campaigns while tracking and monitoring performance metrics.
- Reviews analytics from pay per click ad campaigns and adjusts configurations as needed to increase keyword relevance, bid efficiency, and click-through rates to maximize inbound web traffic
- Provides targeted and dynamic landing page copy, specific to PPC campaign keyword sets and ad groups, to optimize ad quality scores and increase on-page conversions
- Supports marketing and sales efforts by maintaining accurate information in prospect databases (Eg: SalesForce and Pardot)
- As needed: writes SEO-focused articles based on select keywords and relevant topic themes and submits for submission to industry and article publisher sites
- Provides general support to the marketing department
- Performs other duties as required
- Contribute to lead generation initiatives and product marketing communications