- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Early Childhood Special Education, Special Education with an Early Childhood Endorsement, or Family Studies
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Demonstrative communication and listening skills both written and verbal
- Travel to attend meetings, training and appointments
- Candidate must successfully complete a background clearance and obtain Level One Fingerprint Card Clearance
- Bilingual English/ Spanish for this position is a plus
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.