Who We Are
Lead by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr Care Physicians is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its 40 locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Echocardiography Technologist obtains two-dimensional cardiac and carotid images from patients. The technologist is also responsible for preparing for examinations by checking equipment, taking inventory of supplies, replenishing stock as needed, reviewing physician orders and inputting patient information.
- Responsible for overseeing activities related to performing echocardiograms and carotid studies
- Explain procedures to patients
- Notify physicians of any abnormalities or concerns immediately
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents
- Additional duties include obtaining, organizing, analyzing patient data, and assisting physicians on various tasks
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical preferred
- 1+ years' experience as an Echocardiography Technologist
- Experienced in performing scans of echocardiogram and carotid
- Bachelor's Degree in Sonography preferred
- Be punctual to medical practices business hours of operation