Working as part of Concierge Team you will engage with our customers to understand their needs quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining excellent customer experience.
You will also be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the Store team in the interaction with their customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing all mail orders and approvals and keeping the relevant teams informed
- Logging all incoming deliveries and keeping the recipients informed.
- Administering and controlling cost of couriers, shipping, alterations and dry cleaning
- Ensuring communication with all sales staff as well as the VIP department maintaining to support them in their sales with their customers
- Reception: answer all incoming calls and taking messages. Deal with customer phone enquiries
- Ensuring the Dover Street Market customer service is exemplary
- Ensuring email enquiries are dealt with daily and with a sense of urgency.
- To fully update the events calendar with product launch dates, specific merchandise drops and to ensure the team is fully updated also.
- Helping the Concierge Supervisor with stationery orders
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Work time orientated on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritize / optimal time management.
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker
- Knowledgeable on CDG and DSM brands
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM
- Well organized, tidy and flexible working times
- Able to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package and good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Retail Pro beneficial