Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas), has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to support a federal government customer in Charleston, SC area. The consultant will lead a team responsible for delivering business analytics collating, sorting, processing, and studying data, and using statistical models and iterative methodologies to transform data into business insights to support executive decision-making. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for solving problems by leveraging modern technology.
- Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or Engineering disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a data science or analytics field
- Experience in working with machine learning, data mining, statistics, and algorithms
- Experience with the analysis of data and creation of data-driven visualizations
- Experience in working with a wide range of predictive and decision models
- Experience with automating processes and the use of modeling software
- Knowledge of statistics and mathematical modeling
- Ability to create reports and present findings based on statistical analysis
- Ability to develop persistent monitoring applications for statistical or machine learning processes using SQL, R, Python
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
- DoD security clearance
- Experience supporting Department of Defense / Department of Navy C4ISR program
Why You’ll Want to Work at Atlas:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO
- Interesting, challenging work with the federal government
- Education stipends and referral bonuses
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
- Ability to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing business
- Supportive colleagues and management who invest in your growth
Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance is mandatory for this position
Instructions to Apply: Please apply via our online portal. Thank you for your interest!
Atlas, www.atlasexecutive.com, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in business management consulting to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Atlas was recently named one of Consulting Magazines 2017 seven Small Jewels, highlighting the growth and innovation the firm brings to market. In 2016, Atlas was named the #1 best midsize business to work for in San Diego and is considered one of the fastest growing businesses in South Carolina by the SC business news.
Atlas is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. Atlas will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Atlas require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.