MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Previous banking experience in areas of Loan Review, Credit Analysis, Loan Administration, Lending, Loan Regulatory Compliance, or Credit Underwriting.
- Experience in Accounting related area or working knowledge of bank accounting practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Jack Henry software a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through strong attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to various banking centers and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.