About RightNow Media
RightNow Media's mission is to work with the global church to inspire people to love others before self and Christ above all. We serve the global church by providing streaming video resources that inspire and equip people to disciple and love others at home, at work, at school, and in their communities. We value family, hard work, teams, and the power of stories. And we love the church.
We are proud to say that we have been a Certified Best Christian Workplace by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute for the past four years.
Job Description: Web Designer
This person will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining multiple web design projects. We are looking for a designer that is passionate about creating web experiences that are beautiful and engaging. This designer will assist our testing and experimentation team to shape and test web designs according to user interaction data. This person will be an integral part of a team of designers that reports directly to the Creative Director.
To work best with our team, this person is required to work from our office in McKinney, TX. No requests for part-time or remote employment will be considered.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience with CMS software like Webflow, Adobe Muse, Wordpress, Squarespace.
- 1-2 years of experience designing mockups and prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- 2-3 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver.
- Some experience using HTML/CSS to design websites and emails.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage constructive criticism and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of branding, marketing and consumer behavior and ability to apply that knowledge to design.
- BA in graphic design, advertising, art, marketing, or equivalent industry experience.
- Digital portfolio displaying strong design skill and awareness of the latest design trends.