The American Printing House for the Blind (APH), a world leader in creating learning solutions and pathways to success for children and adults who are blind or low vision, is seeking a Business Process Analyst: Finance role to collect, document, and maintain business requirements for all new development for our Ecommerce, IT department. Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, IT this key role will provide support in Analysis, Finance, and Process knowledge of systems used to enhance our ecommerce website and assist with managing the testing processes.
The candidate is expected to work onsite and attend onsite meetings as needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compose, refine, and document requirements for financial or process issues, including use cases, diagrams, process models, functional and technical specifications.
- Participate in the changes of the system with the Ecommerce team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of processing flows.
- Support projects that enhance the Finance department processes, flows and upgrades.
- Conduct independent research and analysis and special projects in support of informational initiatives.
- Interact with APH business teams to identify issues, define requirements and validate results of informational projects/processes.
- Develops, runs, and maintains manual tests and test cases within the software test environment, follows up with leadership to have test plans reviewed and approved, executes tests, & records results and defects.
- Works with developers to reproduce & resolve problems in the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of new or enhanced software features built by developers.
- Ensures the quality of application releases, and that development efforts match their functional requirements.