MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field preferred.
- Formal credit training.
- 3 to 5 years banking experience in Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage lending.
- Existing Portfolio preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills. Sound judgment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Computer skills including experience with Windows 7, MS Office, Word and Excel.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment. Most functions are completed in a sitting position in an office environment with frequent movement to printers and other areas/departments. Most activities also require the use of a computer keyboard and screen. Other activities include the ability to reach such as in filing and to lift and carry up to 10 pounds such as files, etc. Communications can be completed over the telephone, through voice-mail or e-mail. Normal noise levels include telephones, computers and normal customer activity.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.