EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for developing new business, underwriting, structuring, and the closing of loans, as well as, maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. Represents the bank in local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing all of the banks products and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide service to customers and prospective customers seeking loans and/or deposit services.
- Monitor an existing loan portfolio to ensure proper risk ratings and early identification of potential problems.
- Source, develop and underwrite new financing requests for new & existing customers.
- Maximize bank profitability through appropriate pricing of new loan originations, fee income, and selling of all bank products & services.
- Daily review, approval and disposition of overdrafts.
- Negotiate terms, structure loan financing based on risk considerations and present credits for approval to appropriate levels of authority with the bank as required.
- Support the banks strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the direction of supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform other duties and projects as required by Management.