Position Summary: Assists in the development of marketing campaigns and strategies for assigned organizational products or product lines. Conducts research to identify potential and existing customers, competitors and markets for company products.
Building Collaborative Relationships
Innovation / Creativity
Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities& Deliverables
- Increase name and product recognition for Capital
- Promote specified products and services to non-traditional customers: architects, engineers, specifiers, contractors, builders, etc.
- Develop and implement regional market strategies and programs
- Coordinate product promotional efforts with suppliers
- Provide insight for product positioning and pricing promotion
- Conduct market surveys, monitor, provide analysis
- Coordinate regional marketing events; trade shows, open houses, etc.
- Support Account Managers through the development of sales and merchandising tools
- Significant travel expected
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment