We are CREtelligent
What happens when you combine comprehensive commercial property data sources, predictive analytics, expert in-house Commercial Real Estate (CRE) experts, cutting edge due diligence technology and a talented, motivated, humble team eager to disrupt a multi-trillion-dollar industry? Put simply, you get CREtelligent - Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence. Simplified.
We are innovators.
With a wide range of innovative end-to-end CRE due diligence solutions, we are revolutionizing the underwriting and due diligence process for the Financial and Corporate real estate industries. Our CRE PropTech solutions and services enable our clients to improve pull-through rates, collapse transaction cycle time, mitigate risk, and improve their customers experience throughout the commercial loan process.
Who We’re Looking For
This role will be part of our CREzoning team providing zoning research, analysis, and compliance review reports for a variety of clients including law firms, Real Estate Investment Trusts, lenders and others.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing local zoning regulations to be able to prepare accurate zoning reports. In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with a team of Zoning Research Specialists and Zoning Analysts to research, document and prepare zoning reports as part of the commercial real estate due diligence process. You will use your communication skills to ensure that the project management and sales teams are aware of report progress so the client can be kept informed.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Data Acquisition: Partner with the Zoning Research team to ensure necessary municipal documents have been obtained to inform and support the report writing process.
- Reporting: You will use your strong written communication skills to prepare high quality, correct reports
- Quality Assurance: You will examine documents received to ensure that information received is responsive to your request and that it provides the data need to support your reporting.
- Problem-Solving: You will use your problem-solving skills to develop prompt solutions to issues might arise.
- Confidentiality: As a professional you will be expected to keep all sensitive documents and information in confidence.
- Experiencing working in commercial real estate and knowledge of zoning ordinances and land use regulations is a plus.
- Developing an (or proven) understanding of the client-consultant relationship
- One to two years’ experience in a role requiring great attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starters capable of working independently who can dive in with both feet are encouraged to apply.
- Great written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- You should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that will require balancing multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of software
At CREtelligent, we believe that working hard and working fast doesn’t have to come at the expense of a healthy work-life balance. One of the greatest benefits of working at CREtelligent is that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people with a shared mission. On top of it all, we deliver the benefits you’d expect and beyond including:
Health And Wellness
What's important to you and your family is important to us.
- We offer comprehensive extended health care coverage - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, medical transportation plan, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, legal insurance and more
- We offer 401k and Roth Retirement Plans with employer contribution – when we profit you do too!
- Competitive compensation package: $18 to $23 an hour plus quarterly bonuses!
- Wellness, wellness, wellness is a major mantra at CREtelligent. We believe in the importance of supporting you to Be the best version of YOU. YOU are OUR priority.
Paid Time Off
You will be part of our paid time off (PTO) program giving you up to 12 paid days off during your first full year of employment. You will also enjoy additional time off during our 12 recognized paid company holidays. Very simply put, we work hard and play hard so enjoy time off!
Off-site adventures, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Having the ability to adjust your work schedule to meet both the needs of your team and those of your personal life is just as important to us as it is to you. This means most days you'll work a 9 to 5 schedule in the office with your team; however, we get you have a family and life where you’ll need some flexibility, and you’ll have that with us. In short, we hire you as a professional and we’ll treat you like one.
We believe in supporting strong family units from day one this starts with supporting parents with paid maternity and paternity leave. As the primary caregiver to a newborn, we provide 12 weeks paid leave + another 4 weeks of part-time paid transition time to support your return. As the supporting caregiver, we provide 6 weeks of paid leave. As part of the CREtelligent team, your health and happiness are directly connected to that of your families we get this and make it a priority.
Community Outreach Volunteer Time Off
We provide all full-time employees with a half day of paid volunteer time off. Volunteering and supporting our local communities is an important part of our culture, meaning we put our money where our mouth is to support you in making a difference in your local community.
We’re an environment that cares about your well-being. We provide healthy (and fun) snacks, drinks, coffee, and the doughnut or two to sweeten things up.
Communication and Professional Development
- To stay connected we hold monthly all team huddles and quarterly all hands meetings to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
- Our managers hold regular employee one on one sessions to support your goal achievement and personal development. Frequent opportunities for professional development are provided, be it lunch and learns, webinars or out of the office events.
- We are a growing firm with a national footprint ready to support your career advancement. Your professional development and career progression is important to us – when you learn and grow, so do we.