- Experiencing working in commercial real estate and knowledge of zoning reports a plus
- 1-2 years experience in service-oriented environment requiring direct customer interaction
- 1-2 years experience with data acquisition and/or data entry in a role requiring great attention to detail and follow through
- Strong organizational skills
- A great work ethic (self-starter) i.e., not afraid to jump in, learn the business and make an impact
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and team members both verbally and in writing
- The ability to prioritize and balance multiple objectives of differing priorities
- The ability to adapt to updates in technology and process
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite software, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
At CREtelligent, we believe that working hard and working fast doesnt have to come at the expense of a healthy work-life balance. One of the greatest benefits of working at CREtelligent is that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people with a shared mission. On top of it all, we deliver the benefits youd expect and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
What's important to you and your family is important to us.
- We offer comprehensive extended health care coverage - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, medical transportation plan, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, and more
- 401k and Roth Retirement Plans
- Competitive compensation package: $18 to $23 an hour + quarterly bonuses!
- Career Advancement: We're are a national, growing company and ready to support your career advancements
- Weekly all employee Yoga conducted by Zoom so you can be home in your PJs and socks to join!
- Wellness, wellness, wellness is a major mantra Be the best version of YOU and we will pay you to take care of your health You are OUR priority
PAID TIME OFF
You will be part of our paid time off (PTO) program giving you up to 12 paid days off during your first full year of employment. You will also enjoy additional time off during our 11 recognized paid company holidays. Very simply put we work hard and play hard so enjoy time off!
Off-site adventures, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Having the ability to adjust your work schedule to meet both the needs of your team and those of your personal life is just as important to us as it is to you. This means most days you'll work a 9 to 5 schedule in the office with your team however we get you have a family and life where you'll need some flexibility, and you'll have that with us. In short, we hire you as a professional and well treat you like one.
We believe in supporting strong family units from day one this starts with supporting parents with paid maternity and paternity leave. As the primary caregiver to a newborn, we provide 12 weeks paid leave + another 4 weeks of part-time paid transition time to support your return. As the supporting caregiver, we provide 6 weeks of paid leave. As part of the CREtelligent team, your health and happiness are directly connected to that of your families we get this and make it a priority.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH VOLUNTEER TIME OFF
We provide all full-time employees with a half day of paid volunteer time volunteering and supporting our local communities is that important that we put our money with our mouth is to support you in making a difference.
Were an environment that cares about your well-being we provide healthy (and fun) snacks, drinks, coffee, and the doughnut or two to sweeten things up.
COMMUNICATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- To stay connected we hold weekly all team huddles and quarterly all hands meetings to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
- Our managers hold regular employee one on one sessions to support your goal achievement and personal development
- Educate, Share, Learn sessions your growth and development is our growth and development