The Intake Agent will be a direct point of contact for potential new clients. They provide great customer service and have a clear phone presence. They should be proficient in using computers, be able to verify that there are no discrepancies within documents, and excel at both verbal and written communication. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, professional, and has a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Receive all inbound and outbound calls for potential disability clients
- Perform general office clerk duties
- Ask a series of questions verbatim for the purpose of compiling data about the client to confirm eligibility
- Record information as needed
- Respect client confidentiality
- Perform additional duties as required