- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Four to five years of Graphic Design experience required.
- Experience in the hobby game market a plus.
- Experience with electronic production and designing for print (offset and print-on-demand).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Additional experience in photoshop tools such as masking and adjustment layers a plus.
- Background in photography, lighting and working with Camera RAW a plus.
- Experience with Blender, Modo, or equivalent 3D software a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
How to Apply:
Serious candidates should include a Letter of Interest explaining why the candidate wants this new and different position with Asmodee including examples of past performance or achievement in the role (or similar role) as well as a description of the candidate’s skills and values as demonstrated through his or her job experience; a resume; and 3 references.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.