Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Pathway Capital Management, LP, a leading institutional investment management firm that creates and manages specialized private market funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide, is seeking a Monitoring Analyst.
Monitoring Analysts are responsible for various monitoring tasks related to the firm’s portfolios and work closely with the members of Pathway’s Monitoring and Performance Department. Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing financial statements of private equity partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Working with the Monitoring and Performance department on analyzing the performance of Pathway’s portfolios and assisting with RFPs
- Working on improving the efficiency of the monitoring and reporting process and developing additional reporting capabilities
- Working on maintaining and enhancing Pathway’s internal and external facing monitoring/reporting database.
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Assisting with special reporting and research projects on an ad hoc basis