MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School Education and 3 years banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous banking experience in areas of lending or equivalent of education and knowledge preferred.
- Clerical, administrative and customers service skills required.
- Proficient computer skills including Windows Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, 10 key, and typing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in pc applications.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and talking for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.