A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 8 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Supports the functions of the high producing loan officer by performing clerical duties, to include verifying, compiling and completing mortgage loan application information, in addition to customer service functions. Examines, evaluates, and recommends approvals of customer applications related to home lending. Works with Loan Officer in the communities served by 1st Security Bank of Washington by building partnerships with realtors, builders, title companies, insurance companies, and other entities tied to home lending. Provides additional point of contact for customers during the lending process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Collaborate in meeting the sales goal of the loan officer.
- Processing of loan documentation.
- Inputting loan application data into the Loan Operating System.
- Managing pipeline and closed loan reports to ensure efficient file flow and processing.
- Price and lock loans per loan officer requests.
- Pull credit reports and pre-qualify clients per loan officer requests.
- Scan client documentation into processing software.
- Maintain and update client databases.
- Keep up to date on loan programs, processes, and procedures related to mortgage originations.
- Clerical duties as needed including filing, photocopying, collating, and scanning.
- Maintain marketing materials for loan officers including client newsletters/flyers.
- Facilitate and maintain communications between loan officers, client, real estate agents, branch staff, insurance agents, closing agents, and outside vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.