Innovo Research is a provider-sponsored, provider-led network of high-performing Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) that utilize clinical research as part of their population health strategy. Our integrated approach supports both the triple aim aspirations of our partner ACOs as well as their research interests. We also add value to the pharma industry by assisting with the pragmatic design of future trials and observational study capabilities once their therapeutic is in the market. In addition, we can follow cohorts of patients throughout the various stages of development and deployment of the therapeutic. The results are better outcomes for patients, lower cost for the healthcare industry, higher patient engagement, and a diversified revenue source for our partner ACOs.
At Innovo Research, our mission is to promote clinical research as a patient care option by demonstrating its value to all stakeholders, while dramatically reducing the time it takes to develop new therapeutics. Please visit our website at www.innovoresearch.com.
Perform a variety of duties include coordinating aspects of clinical trial protocols including but not limited to study initiation, recruitment, study visits, monitor visits, regulatory compliance, and study close-out.
Act as a liaison between providers, study representatives and patients.
Maintain case report forms, source documents and regulatory documents.
Pack and ship patient labs and review lab results.
Provide patient care and collect medical information during visit.
Initiate and participate in the informed consent process.
Conduct screening of prospective study participates and schedule appointments of patients interested in research studies.
Instruct patients regarding study protocols.
Arrange for or perform phlebotomy Assist in formulating and actively participate in the subject recruiting process.
Perform related work as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in a clinical setting a plus.
- Phlebotomy experience/certification preferred.
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certificate and/or graduation from an accredited program for medical assistants a plus.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices for clinical research a plus.
- Knowledge of OSHA and FDA regulations regarding clinical research a plus.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
- Knowledge of electronic medical record and scheduling system a plus.
- Experience in working with providers and other department staff.
- High level of computer competency.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment