- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business management or similar field; minimum of five years of experience in administrative or management roles with substantial financial responsibility, preferably in an academic setting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to uphold the University’s commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
- Must be an effective written and verbal communicator and able to develop strong working relationships and build consensus with and among a diverse constituency including faculty, staff, students, accreditors, and other University stakeholders.
- Strong record of accomplishment in financial management including budgeting, forecasting, data management, reporting, and strategic planning.
- Ability to work independently, to problem solve, and to analyze complex issues and demonstrate sound judgement and integrity.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities; consistent track record of adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, One Drive, Outlook and database management.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal office environment, not subject to extremes in noise, odors, etc.
- May spend extended periods at terminal, on telephone, or operating other office machines requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran’s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.