Dorset Peak is the investment banking affiliate of CAC Specialty. Dorset Peak focuses on advising corporate clients and institutional investors with respect to complex private financing and risk transfer solutions. Dorset Peaks professionals have deep expertise in capital raising and insurance. Much of the work that we do involves complex structuring, modeling, and analysis. We have direct interaction with both capital and insurance markets and perform end to end deal execution.
We currently have an opening for a junior professional that will directly support our senior investment bankers and clients in pursing private capital raisings and structured financial transactions that often include a component of insurance.
Job Summary: This position will directly support our senior investment bankers and clients in pursuing private capital raisings and structured financial transactions that often include a component of insurance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks
- Performing due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
- Financial modeling
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients to expand the business
- Support the CFO by building financial models to support acquisition and financing activity
- Maintain and improve the model for Cobbs Allen and CAC Specialty
- Assist in specific project work