All shuttle bus drivers will be responsible for shuttle bus transportation services for Mount Zion Baptist Church members and visitors for weekly Sunday Services, special events, and park-and-ride operations. Provide prompt, safe, and courteous transportation from residential location to church campus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Greets each passenger/congregant with hospitality; offering to assist with any personal belongings, walkers, wheelchairs, and other necessary reasonable accommodations
· Follows all established procedures for Shuttle Drivers, including pre-trip inspections, designated routes, accurate record-keeping, and regular, effective radio communication
· Maintains accurate familiarity with weekly and Sunday services route schedules
· Responsible for a visual check of the inside and outside of the vehicle, including tires, coolant, oil, lights, gas, etc., before the shuttle bus leaves on any route.
· Maintains a clean, pleasant, and calm environment inside the shuttle (including but not limited to, windows rolled up, company approved audio/video playing, interior lights on, no air freshener spraying, no items on the dashboard, and no food on shuttle)
· Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations and requirements governing, including Department of Transportation posted speed limits and laws at all times
· Ensure all passengers/congregants are wearing seatbelts
· Complies with all uniform and Professional Appearance guidelines
· Maintain a weekly passenger log and report it to the Transportation Manager
· Responsible for assuring the shuttle is clean, removing trash, vacuuming the interior, and washing the exterior if needed at the completion of each route weekly
· Follows all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Mount Zion Baptist Church Employee Handbook