NEW COMPETITIVE WAGES!
Wages starting at $17.25/hour and based on experience.
Mission Statement: Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end of life.
Come work in an environment that will make you glad you're a health care professional! Use your skills to provide high quality home care to terminally ill patients.
Rainbow Hospice Care is currently accepting applications for CNAs to work during second shift and/or weekend hours on a flex or part-time basis in the home hospice program.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with ambulation and transfers of patient.
- Maintains a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Prepares meals and assists patients with eating.
- Gives emotional and psychological support to the patient/family.
- Reports status/observations of assigned patients according to RHC guidelines.
- Promotes patients’ independence.
- Maintains up-to-date patient records and documents care given and patient condition for each visit.
- Assists the patient in activities of daily living including personal grooming, feeding, drinking, toileting, bathing, skin care, nail care, dressing, transferring and walking. Light housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.