Founded in 2015, Adomni is a fast-growing advertising platform for digital out of home advertising. We believe that innovative technology, created and delivered by smart people, is able to transform the oldest communication channel on the planet - out of home advertising.
Adomni's easy online platform removes the hassles of the out-of-home buying process and empowers advertisers with easy-to-use online tools, so campaigns can be launched in minutes across one of the fastest-growing DOOH networks in the world. Currently, the Adomni platform has over 470,000 digital screens available across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, reaching billions of people daily.
If you light up at the idea of working at a high-growth, venture-backed technology company and are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, let's talk.
Adomni is looking for a Jr. Accountant to help scale the accounting team and grow with the organization. The ideal candidate is someone who can wear multiple hats, is willing to roll-up their sleeves, and enjoys challenging work in a fast-paced environment.
• Process trade A/R and cash receipts.
• Process routine A/P, reconcile related GL Accounts, and provide reporting to accounting team and CFO.
• Perform accounting journal entries and reconciliations related to bank statements, corporate T&E expenses, prepaid expenses, supplier payables, and other accounts as assigned.
• Participate in sales and account management team meetings to help identify accounting impact of various transactions.
• Maintain State and Local regulatory filing requirements.
• Identify process improvement opportunities within areas of responsibility.
• Assist with AdHoc accounting projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• College degree in accounting/finance/business management is required.
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping preferred.
• Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting system.
• Familiarity with MS Excel.
• Strong desire to learn and grow.
Hybrid in Las Vegas, NV