Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for the underserved Asian community. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving over 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Location: Various locations across Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Job Position: Otolaryngologist
Position Summary: We are offering employment opportunities to Otolaryngology Specialist Physicians who are interested in providing high-quality clinical care to our patients in the diverse communities that we serve. As a rapidly growing network, we provide a supportive environment for our physicians to practice medicine under the guidance of dedicated medical leadership.
- Examine, evaluate, and perform tests to determine degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx
- Treating conditions of the ears, nose, and throat
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, and sinusitis
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat
- Collaborating with other medical practitioners
- NYS MD or DO License
- Board certification or board eligibility in Otolaryngology
- Current and unrestricted New York State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Commitment to clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients
- Ability to work well alone and within a team
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese strongly preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Covered Malpractice insurance
- Paid company holidays and paid time off
- CME allowance
- Company sponsored 401(K)