At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries, and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a Director of Growth Marketing. The Director of Growth Marketing will report to and partner with the Chief Operating Officer to continually evolve and implement the firm’s digitally-focused growth marketing strategy to help the firm achieve its vision and accomplish its goals. Additionally, the Director will work closely with key stakeholders in the firm including the Managing Partner, Chief Growth Officer, and the Management Committee to collaborate on the strategy and execution of all growth marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking, experienced leader with a broad range of advanced marketing skills and sophisticated knowledge of marketing best practices. This role will be responsible for brand awareness and driving lead generation through digital and traditional marketing and business development initiatives. The successful candidate will impact growth while enhancing the professionalism, visibility, and brand image of the firm.
- Lead, manage and expand the capabilities of the marketing team
- Direct outsourced marketing agency partners, vendors and contractors
- Manage all marketing strategies and initiatives; including digital and social media marketing, content and thought leadership development, social selling, advertising, client experience (CX), internal branding, etc.
- Oversee marketing analytics and improve marketing activity KPIs
- Oversee the firm’s marketing technology stack and all digital assets
- Stay abreast of competitive industry trends and initiatives