Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present before colleagues and clients.
- Able to set meeting expectations and lead discussion.
- Able to manage client expectations.
- Able to demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency regarding workload, deadlines and priorities.
- Able to resolve conflicts.
- Knowledge of business financial principles, including budgeting.
- Able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Knowledge of database, Internet, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Significant experience in advertising and marketing.
- Has the ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
- Conveys a persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Effective team management/leadership capabilities.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
- Has keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Has full awareness of creative digital platforms.
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.