Midwest Family Mutual is an “A” rated property & casualty insurance carrier and has been recognized as one of the top 50 in the nation by The Ward Group. As a regional carrier operating in 24 states we offer a full array of Commercial & Personal Property and Casualty lines of business. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and experienced service representative. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience.
This is a telework (work from home) desk position and requires someone who can work independently and as part of a remote team environment. A dedicated home office space, wired high speed internet connection, and ability to work well in this type of environment is required.
The role of the service representative is to provide excellent customer service while accurately and efficiently completing assigned responsibilities, which includes
- Processing Personal and Commercial lines Endorsements.
- Process renewals for Commercial lines accounts.
- Order and review property inspections and building cost estimators.
- Answer correspondence and emails promptly and professionally.
- Complete additional processing and reporting tasks as assigned.