Starco Brands invents consumer products with behavior-changing technologies that spark excitement in the everyday! A modern-day invention factory to its core, Starco Brands identifies whitespaces across consumer product categories. It draws upon a portfolio of innovative formulas and commercial manufacturing facilities spanning eight product categories with limitless innovation potential. Visit www.starcobrands.com to learn more.
We are looking for a dedicated and driven Supply Chain Analyst to join our team! This new role reports to the Director of Supply Chain, and supports the overall Supply Chain Team. This person will own the data integrity of our finished good and raw material inventory at multiple 3PL warehouses and contract manufacturing partners, deploying that inventory to the right location based on guidance from our Planner and Buyer, planning inbound/outbound transportation as needed with our business partners, and become a super user in our new NetSuite ERP environment. It will also support various reporting, analysis, and Customer Service needs as described below. Working in this role for Starco Brands, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to work across brands, including Soylent, Skylar, and Art of Sport.
- Manage inventory planning, monitoring, and deployment for each facility in our warehouse network.
- Plan, tender, manage, and receive inbound shipments with copackers, carriers, and 3PL warehouses.
- Manage inventory reporting and reconciliation for our copackers, 3PL warehouses, Accounting, and other business partners as needed.
- Manage various inventory metrics and other Supply Chain reporting
- Coordinate inbound and outbound freight as needed.
- Escalate supply and inventory risks as appropriate, and drive solutions.
- Support Customer Service as needed
- Monitor SDC and SDCa orders ongoing and provide direction to fulfillment partners and eComm team members to maximize service to our customers based on product supply.
- Manage sample, promotional, and other unique shipment/order requests for our various products/customers.
- Support customer deduction/chargeback/shortage disputes as needed.
- Maintain master data in NetSuite and other systems as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.