What You'll Do as the Director Of Rehabilitation Services:
- Provide direct resident treatment services meeting the requirements of staff level therapists in area of discipline
- Coordinate all staffing coverage to ensure all resident care is rendered
- Track admissions and discharges, residents in need of evaluations and obtain treatment orders prior to treatment
- Ensure all documentation is completed and filed in a timely manner consistent with regulations and organizational policy
What You'll Love About CLV:
- Our supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
- Opportunities to learn and grow!
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Generous HRA contribution.
- Paid Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Generous Vacation package
- Contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Paid Professional Development.
- Use of our On-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool at No Cost.