Under the direction of the Treasury Services Support Manager, support the activities of Treasury Sales and Private Financial Services for commercial customers. Develop and maintain working knowledge of banking rules and regulations in regards to the electronic payments industry. Understand policies and procedures in relation to the corporate Treasury Services Support applications, NACHA Guidelines, UCC4A and other Banking Regulations governing electronic payments and Check 21.
*Position can be located in Atlanta, GA or Chattanooga, TN
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Assist with commercial account openings, cash management implementations, and new customer on-boarding. Comply with all BSA, CIP, OFAC, and bank policies surrounding new customer set-ups.
- Assist with the submission and monitoring of all ACH and Treasury Services Support jobs such as initialization, editing, input, file updating, and distributions.
- Assist with the monitoring of the ACH and Treasury Services Support applications to ensure files have been processed and received from and sent to internal and external customers including: Treasury Online Platform, Fiserv, Federal Reserve Banks, Commercial Analysis, and other vendors.
- Assist with the collection of ACH and Treasury Services Support statistics and reports.
- Assist in the review of electronic file input and information verification with customers as required.
- Assist with day to day support of customer requests, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- Intermediate understanding of Regulation E, NACHA rules, EFT, and Fed rules.
- Comply with the with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR and Monetary Instrument Logs as appropriate, Wire Transfer logs, adhering to the Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence procedures, identifying high risk accounts, and reporting suspicious activities to BSA Department.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in Bank Operations preferred; required experience with Cash Management Services.
- Federal Reserve, Treasury Online Platform, Fiserv systems, bank operations experience preferred.
- Experience in Bank Operations and Customer Service required. Strong communication skills and technical knowledge and aptitude required.
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to efficiently multi-task, effective written and verbal communication skills, able to work unsupervised.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Education: 4 year College Degree or comparable work related experience
- Experience: 3+ years of Bank Operations experience and 3+ years customer service experience, or combination thereof.
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.