Under the guidance of the IT Support Team Lead, the Technical Support Engineer will provide support to all internal users for Microsoft product suites and banking applications. Will be responsible for building out desktop machines, maintaining department images for desktops, and supporting processes. Will be assisting with new user adds, moves and changes. Secondary responsibilities include assisting with supporting the Atlantic Capital Bank Network, upgrades, and server maintenance. This role will also assist with supporting users at all locations utilizing remote support application. Travel between office locations will be necessary.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support all approved applications and hardware utilized at Atlantic Capital Bank.
- Support phone systems and assist with networking issues.
- Serve as the primary contact at the Resurgens facility for all technical needs.
- Assist with the Help Desk support for internal employees, user adds/deletes, and application rights changes.
- Assist with building new workstations for end users and software upgrade support as needed.
- Provide backup support to Network Management and Desktop Support engineers as needed.
- Assist with and support any upgrades to applications or network systems.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of:
- Desktop Systems
- Banking Processes
- Microsoft Applications
- Phone Systems
- Active Directory
- Ability to:
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Work in a team environment.
- Effectively plan and organize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Take initiative to assume additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or equivalent study.
- Microsoft Certifications desired, but not required.
- 2 years experience working in an IT Operations or IT Support role is required.
- 2 years’ work experience in banking industry is preferred.
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.