The Quality Assurance Inspector II is responsible for inspecting projects to validate that prior work was done properly and all cost-effective measures were addressed and helped achieve program goals. This individual will use their training and expertise to provide feedback and recommendations regarding operational successes and challenges with the goal of continually improving quality assurance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Majority of duties performed, but not to be all-inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned)
- Perform in-progress, post-treatment and onsite inspections of program-related work completed for participants in energy efficiency programs. This may or may not include residential, commercial, or industrial locations.
- Verify, evaluate and document the work performed and report findings and recommendations as required. Work may involve data collection both electronically and on paper and data entry in various electronic program-management systems.
- Identify missed opportunities, as well as deeper measure opportunities if applicable, work performed without benefit and other quality concerns, and develop corrective action plans. Duties may include re-inspection of work that previously required corrective action.
- Perform quality audits of the installed weatherization measures. Perform diagnostic and safety testing if required.
- Install weatherization measures such as window and door weather stripping, if required.
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer service issues both on-site and remotely. Perform review of completed energy audit paperwork as needed.
- Responsible for material inventory and field distribution.
- Assist with the training of program personnel to improve program delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Interact with appropriate parties when performing on-site and post inspections. Interface with contractors, vendors, residential customers, multifamily customers and/or commercial property management staff to ensure quality work.
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued equipment.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.