- Must have active BMP certification
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Bi-lingual helpful
- Previous grounds and equipment experience helpful
- This position is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions as the work is performed outdoors. Exposure to high temperatures (95 degrees and above) and low temperatures (32 degrees and below) and a variety of weather conditions is common.
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.