· Proven expertise as a Field Service / Control’s Technician including use of diagnostic tools
· Proven expertise in the debugging of various types of PLC, Drives, Servos, and HMI’s
· Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical prints for all types of machinery.
· Proficiency in problem-solving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organized with attention to detail
· Ability to respond, as needed, in support of operational needs
· Maintain a professional demeanor, as a representative of Seaman Paper, at all times
REQUIRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
· 2-year Electrical Technician Certification or equivalent field experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Industrial Settings as a Control’s Technician
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO Statement: Seaman Paper is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, use a keyboard, use a telephone and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee must have the ability to drive a vehicle as needed.