Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree or equivalent, in Child Development, a plus
- 12 core units of approved Early Childhood Education (Coursework to include: Child Growth & Development, Curriculum, Principals & Practices, & Family and Community) OR completed 6 core units with 6 in progress
- 3 infant/toddler units completed with 3 infant/toddler units in progress
- Associate Teacher permit, preferred
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions, a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word; processing software; and perform email functions
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop; kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Frequently required to sit
- Occasionally required to climb and/or balance
- Alternates periods of strenuous activity with periods of rest or light activity to avoid overstimulation and fatigue.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. While performing the duties of this job, the work environment can be noisy, and you may be working in close proximity to others. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as phones, computers, and printers. You will have access to a restroom, copy room and break room facilities.