- BS/BA required
- 5+ years in educational sales focusing on licensing and distribution within the international publishing sector.
- Highly articulate, solid communicator and fast learner.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong business and technical knowledge.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success as an account executive/sales manager in previous roles.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- Experience using Salesforce.com.
- Conversant in language other than English, a plus.
- Frequent travel required via automobile and airplane.
- Must have current passport.
- Frequent travel by airplane and automobile.
- Sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs. when traveling and/ or carrying materials to and from sales meetings and destinations.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Location: Remote Home Office
Work Conditions: Home office; frequent traveling.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.