The Allentown, Pennsylvania office of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., has an opening for a bright, energetic, and hard-working litigation associate. The candidates should have 3-5 years’ experience in complex commercial litigation. The position provides the opportunity to work both independently and as part of our strong litigation team.
- Handle all aspects of commercial litigation matters, including discovery, court appearances, depositions, expert issues, and client management
- Appear before courts and arbitrators all over the state
- Superior academic credentials
- Excellent researching skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Must be bar admitted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Must have Pennsylvania State court experience
At Norris McLaughlin, we cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their backgrounds, experiences, views, and strengths. Our differences in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, religion, disability, and beliefs enable us to be a better team.
The Firm provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If working in a high quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
You must fill out and complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.