Under the supervision of the Director of Information Technology, the Computer Support & Accessibility Specialist will support APH employees in all aspects of the organizations computing environment including installation, administration, training and support on all hardware and software. As a primary point of contact for the department, excellent communication skills and customer support are required to provide not only accessibility and technical solutions but satisfactory training and explanation on all supported systems.
Work location: Onsite and remote (Hybrid)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as primary point of contact for desktop accessibility issues, etc.
- Provide desktop hardware support to end users including but not limited to PCs, Macs, copiers, printers, mobile phones, VOIP phones, projectors, and AV equipment.
- Provide user OS/software support and administration including but not limited to Active Directory, Office365, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Antivirus, Windows 7/10 and Mac OS.
- Communicate with various internal users across functional areas at APH and vendors to provide collaboration, testing and support on new system implementations and deployment.
- Maintain accurate written technical documentation and follow established written procedures with minimum supervision.
- Develop training materials and classes to educate end users on application use and best practices.
- Respond to phone calls and emails. Enter tickets for end users.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of IT.