Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Education with concentration in Special Education and Special Education certification required. SEI endorsement (Structured English Immersion) preferred. Must demonstrate organizational skills, and communication abilities to provide instructional services and effectively coach and support teachers and their instructional teams.
- Must be certified Mild-Moderate Disabilities K-12
- Current SEI endorsement (Structured English Immersion) preferred
- Knowledge of students in a learning environment
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred
- Experience working with youth
- Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve The Partnership Schools goals
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to be a self starter and take initiative
- Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and have time management skills
- Extensive experience working with youth preferred
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Proficient in interpreting raw data into graphs or other visual aids
- Ability to be a team player
- Once trained, possess the ability to complete projects independently
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with people of varied social, cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to perform recurring tasks while maintaining a standard of excellence at all times
- Excellent overall computers skills including Microsoft Office, databases, and spreadsheets
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including some evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Arizona driver's license and become insurable
- Must be able to obtain or current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR
- Must be able to obtain a Fingerprint clearance card.
- Salary $33,259-$48,857 DOQ
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met, or are encountered, by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must, on a daily basis, lift and/or move up to 20 pounds several times a day. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.