- High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
- 3 years of related management experience in retail, hospitality or property management preferred;
- Experience in Customer service or resident relations
- Proficiency in office productivity software; proficiency in rent management-based software preferred
- Ability to understand and apply company policies, local, state and federal regulations regarding facility management and fair housing.
- Must be flexible, willing to work Saturdays, and able to adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, preferred
FLSA CLASS: Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Community Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
BUSINESS FUNCTION: Communities, Regional
POSITION CLASS: Administrative
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other’s ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
Occasional exposure to wet/and or humid conditions; The employee will occasionally lift packages up to 20 lbs.; Frequently required to walk; Frequent exposure to outside weather conditions.
COMPENSATION: $18.00 - $20.00/Hr (Based on experience) plus sales commission
LOCATION: Bali Hai - Orlando, FL
Lakeshore embraces Diversity and Inclusion, and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and health. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.