Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Horizons This program, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, is a CARF accredited, intensive short-term inpatient program for individuals struggling with addiction or co-occurring with addiction and mental health. Clients consist of males and females, aged 18 or over with a substance dependence disorder, including those receiving or in need of medication-assisted services for opiate addiction. Psychiatric services are provided on-site. Post-discharge referrals are made to a variety of housing resources as well as outpatient addiction and mental health services. Clients who complete successfully are encouraged to become members of the alumni group in order to offer hope to those who are beginning the recovery process.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm, Tuesday and Thursday 1pm to 9pm
- Supervises staff by utilizing appropriate management techniques, including day-to-day direction, scheduling, training, crisis management, planning and evaluation.
- Works directly in treatment relationship with an assigned caseload of clients in individual, group and/or family therapy sessions.
- Keeps records and provides reports.
- Reviews management of cases, assignments, case problems, issues and methods of treatment.
- Works in close collaboration with physicians and other health care personnel in patient evaluation and treatment.
- Assists the department director in long range planning and quality improvement.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.