- 5+ years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably for a B2B tech company
- You are self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Expertise in CMS, marketing automation and CRM tools – we use Hubspot for our marketing automation tools, Salesforce for our CRM, and several other marketing technologies as well
- Deep strategic expertise across content marketing, technical SEO and conversion rate optimization
- Proven track record of developing, presenting strategies and results to leadership
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), including split A/B testing experience
- Must demonstrate ability to think analytically, identify and solve problems
- Self-starter who can develop, lead, prioritize and execute on SEO strategies
Ncontracts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company, except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.