This position is responsible for both daily maintenance and supervised, longer-term development of PlayCores data warehouse environment. In support of PlayCores commitment to data-driven decisions, impeccable attention to detail, along with the motivation to continually expand our business intelligence base, is a hallmark trait of the successful Data Warehouse Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes the Companys mission and values-based culture through dedicated service and support of all aspects of our data warehousing efforts to gather and report consistent, accurate common data elements from across the business units within a central database.
- Creates and manages the extraction, transformation, and validation processes of data from source systems using ELT/ETL tool(s)
- Assists with report/dashboard design and development
- Delivers training and support to other PlayCore users of the data warehouse
- Coordinates trouble tickets with warehousing service providers
- Works with the Infrastructure Team to establish and maintain connections to data sources
- Responds to and documents reported incidents, along with the resolution, in the departments incident tracking system
- Provides general guidance and preparation of reference material for end users
- Coaches the end users on efficient use of the solution and provides tips and tricks
- Accountable for enforcement of IT department standards, including but not limited to, proper documentation and approval processes
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor