Education: Master’s Degree in psychology, social work or related field required.
Credentials and Licenses: Connecticut Licensure in a Behavioral Health discipline. (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Etc…)
Experience Minimum of five (8) years of experience in the delivery of mental health and addiction
services with adults and.
- Successful experience serving in a management role, preferably a minimum of three years
- Beginner to intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
- Experience in, or the ability to learn how to use an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system which includes appointment scheduling, authorization tracking, assessments,
treatment plans, progress notes and discharge summaries
Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license. Valid Connecticut driver's license required.
Benefits (for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.