What You Bring:
- Passionate about helping the patient
- Experience in medical billing
- Proficient in computer software and technology
- Good with Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- High time management and organizational skills
- Ability to sit in front of a computer for long hours every day
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.