This position will be in support of Atlantic Capital Bank’s fastest growing business units and be a critical member of the team to ensure ongoing growth of the portfolio and superior client experience. Under the direction of the Head of Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Banking team leads, this position is responsible for supporting the new client development and relationship management activities for the Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Banking groups. Responsibilities include client portfolio management, sales support for new client opportunities, financial analysis of the client portfolio, risk management and underwriting of new and existing client opportunities and cross-functional support for new client onboarding. The candidate will have client responsibility and exposure to the three business units of Fintech, Payments and Private Equity.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Banking teams to grow deposits, loans and fee income for Atlantic Capital Bank. Develop strong working relationship with other members of the Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Banking teams to support new and existing client relationships.
- Meet or exceed annual budget. Maximize portfolio profitability through appropriate pricing and cross-selling of the Bank’s products and services
- Work with line of business heads (Fintech, Payments, and Private Equity) as well as risk management / credit administration / compliance partner(s) to develop new profitable Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Banking client relationships.
- Complete financial analysis and the underwriting and closing of new and existing client opportunities.
- Complete new and existing client ACH limit / credit memos in support of new business initiatives.
- Work with Treasury Services Officer to cross-sell Atlantic Capital’s treasury services products.
- Portfolio management responsibility to monitor client’s financial, operational and compliance status. Review portfolio with credit administration team on a regular basis. Ensure client financials and compliance requirements are received and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Support the bank’s strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, call reports, quality customer experience and superior product knowledge.
- Support new client implementation requirements and coordinate with ACB Operations / Risk Management and Compliance teams as required.
- Perform industry analysis and participate in relevant industry related events.
- Regularly & efficiently, communicate successes and challenges to direct Manager.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with decision makers at targeted companies and clients (CEO, CFO, VP Finance.) Participate in client calls with Senior Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Bankers and Treasury Services Officers.
- Comply with all the Bank’s compliance requirements including Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Fuel Prosperity of clients in the Fintech, Payments and Private Equity Industry in Atlanta and throughout the United States.
This position may require travel.
* Other duties as assigned and management reserves the right to amend job responsibilities as client needs require.
Skills & Competencies
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business, Economics or other related field. Formal bank credit training, risk management or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Work Experience: Minimum two (2) years of commercial banking, financial services, card services or Fintech or Private Equity company experience. Preferably in a portfolio management, treasury services, risk management, auditing or underwriting role.
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal relationship management skills
- Sound credit / risk management judgment
- Proficiency with PC software including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record of working in a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting concepts to evaluate financial models, client audits and operational risks.
- Knowledge in financial statement analysis and understanding of client cash flow cycle and risk management considerations
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Understanding of Operating and Financial Risk Management
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.