Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
The Kinsella Treatment Center (KTC) located in Bridgeport, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted program for persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm, Saturdays 6am-11am
- Works closely with CHS and KTC staff to communicate client information.
- Responsible for unsupervised urines upon return of absent client, or complete supervised urine as needed. Provide back-up for urines as needed.
- Informs clients of appropriate and inappropriate behavior in medicating line and alerts staff when necessary.
- Distributes client memos from in-house staff when necessary.
- Performs data entry and may do some medical billing.
- Responsible for working closely with Director of Network Management to obtain pictures of all new clients and making sure these are placed in computer properly.
- Responsible for checking client into computer and correctly matching client to identification before sending client to window for medication.
- Contact clients one day prior to appointments as a reminder.
- Responsible for the initial steps in setting up all MATS/NON MATS intakes (UA, BAC, Detox Screening, Physical and Transport).
- Responsible for placing all holds for clients in the computer system.
- Responsible for answering all phone calls when receptionist is unavailable.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.